We are visiting;
- Santa Fe de la Laguna, where we are going to the houses of the people who died this year not to the graveyard, that tradition is not in every location.
We are going to have dinner in Santa Fe, the dinner is included. The dinner is prepared by traditional cook’s. And after our dinner we are going to.
- Visiting the Olives Atrium and the graveyard.
- The Olives Atrium is something we can’t miss. We walk together telling the history and after to the graveyard.
- We are going to Cuanajo Town, but in our way there we are going to stop by in Tzurumutaro graveyard something we must see the graveyard looks on fire with it’s brilliance.
- The last destination is Cuanajo Town were a surprise will be waiting for us.
Mich Mex Guides offer Professional and Experienced Guide in Michoacan
Mexican Federally Licensed Tourist Guides
Specialized in Monarch Butterfly and Michoacán State
Frommer´s México 2001-2010
Lonely Planet Mexico 2003-2010
National Geographic Traveler Mexico 2001-2010
Ploglott Apa Guide Mexiko 2005-2010
If you are looking for an opinion on what´s worth your time and what’s not when it comes to travelling safely in Michoacan, under the care of professional and experienced guides, avoiding tourist traps, then look no further
- Monarch Butterflies ~ Come and join us everyday to share the experience of watching Monarch Butterflies
- Night of the Dead Tour ~ A tour designed to introduce yourself respectfully into an indigenous purepecha tradition threatened by modern life
- Uruapan ~ This is text about Uruapan that will show off a brief description
- Pátzcuaro ~ Tour designed to introduce you to Purepechan Geography, History and Architecture
Mich Mex Guides offer a personal service to transfer you between Michoacán and airports or hotels in:
- San Miguel Allende
- México City
Hotel Casino Morelia
Michoacán is a State the same size than Costa Rica and about the same number of inhabitants. The eastern part consists of high mountains with large tracts of pine and fir forests, winterhome for the Monarch Butterflies, a World Heritage by UNESCO. The central and northern part, just at the foot of other ranges of high extinct volcanoes, covered with pine and oak forests, is a land of lakes and former lakes, the Bajíos — nowadays some of the most fertile lands and valleys in Mexico. ~ Read More…
Hotel Casino – Morelia
Hotel Casino is a 18th century house located in the heart of the historic downtown, just a few steps from the Morelia Cathedral, offering a premium stay in a traditional setting. If you are looking to live the Morelian environment and surround yourself with cultural and leisure activities, don’t think about it, we are the best option.
Find out more and book today at Hotel Casino – Morelia